Capture Attention While Advertising Your Message
Wraps are great for any business, big or small, to advertise or any person wanting to make a statement with their vehicle, boat, or pretty much anything else! Wraps come in all sizes from 100% to partial coverage of your vehicle. Our designers and installers are experts in the field with years of experience and certifications. Check our our FAQ to learn more about what a wrap is, what it's used for, and how it can be great for your business.
Have more questions? Give us a call at 715-848-4291.
Vehicle advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising today. At first glance, vehicle wraps and vehicle graphics appear expensive, until you compare it to other mediums like print ad’s, and you’ll see the amazing value. For example, comparing a $250 newspaper ad to a 2 thousand dollar vehicle wrap seems crazy until you consider that the wrap will be on the road for 3-7 years, not just one day. There is no equivalent marketing investment to be made today, including on line advertising. There are several reasons why wrapping your vehicle or fleet may be the perfect investment for you.
1. Reach a larger audience every day. Vehicle advertising can produce about 40,000 to 60,000 impressions a day.
2. Your advertising dollars will go much farther. So if you put an ad in the paper it’s only there for one day, at most a week right? And when you pay for air time on television, how many times is that run? Who will see it if it airs twice at midnight? Not to mention these ads are usually only 30 seconds. Vehicle graphics last years.. and then some.
3. Generate a positive opinion. About 75% of people say that have a favorable opinion of companies they see through vehicle advertising. Likewise, most people feel a company is more established and more successful when this form of marketing is involved.
4. Create a buzz and increase awareness. Think about it, 98% of Americans have been in a vehicle in the past week. 91% of those people notice vehicle advertising. Many times viewers believe that the products being advertised is being delivered, they think their neighbors are using their services and they begin to generate those positive feelings toward a brand.
5. Bypass restrictions and influence a lucrative market. There are lots of restrictions when it comes to billboard placement, rates, and timing.. having a mobile billboard is a great way to break free from that. It’s a more effective way to reach your targets. Heavy commuters are most likely to see your advertisements, these people tend to be middle aged, employed, therefore have a higher income, and most of the time have children.
(Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study: 2009 Edition)